Our School Aims
We endeavour to provide an enjoyable, enriched educational experience, relevant and meaningful for every child.
We aim to develop personal qualities to provide a sound foundation for the future and to ensure that every child leaves us recognising themselves as life-long learners.
We do this by:
- Providing a stimulating, enriched, relevant and enjoyable learning environment
- Nurturing the potential in every child
- Having clearly articulated, high expectations of all children
- Providing the opportunity to learn and practise transferable skills
- Expecting children to become increasingly independent in their learning
- Recognising that children achieve in different ways and celebrating this success
- Promoting positive attitudes to learning
- Ensuring that children feel safe and secure and have a positive self-image
These beliefs are shared by all those concerned with the school and are reflected in the way in which we aim to work as a team.