Breakfast Club and Play and Stay Provision
Terms and Conditions
At Bosham we are delighted to be able to offer a thriving breakfast and stay and play provision. Both of these offer a safe, happy and caring environment for your children, providing wrap around care from 7:45am to 5pm (4:30pm on a Friday).
These clubs are run by qualified, experienced members of school staff who are known by the children and a range of child-led activities are organised each day.
- The charges for both Breakfast club and after school club are:
Breakfast Club £4 a session
After School Club £ 6 a session
For siblings attending after school club, we do offer a discounted rate for the second child of £4 a session. Children attending a club before coming to Stay and Play will be charged £3 a session.
- Late pick up charge of £5 per ¼ of an hour will apply. Please note, NO children should arrive at school before 7:45am.
If your child is receiving free school meals via the Pupil Premium funding, there is no charge for any of the above sessions, but we do need you to book them in advance.
- Bookings can be made by ‘phoning the school office or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please complete one of our booking forms (on the school website) and bring it into the school office.
- Bookings for breakfast club need to be made by 1pm on the previous day in order that we can ensure the correct staffing ratios. Please do not bring the children to the club without booking them in first on the previous day, as we will not be able to accommodate them.
- Bookings for the after school ‘Stay and Play’ club can be taken up until 10am on the same day. Please do not alter bookings after this time, as it causes confusion for the children and the staff. A register will be taken at 3:20pm when all the children are in the club.
- We provide breakfast in the morning from a selection of:
Cereals, toast, crumpets, various spreads, milk and water to drink and fruit.
- After school , we provide a snack which may consist of:
A sandwich/ crackers with a selection of fillings, biscuits fresh fruit and squash or water to drink.
- Please do speak to a member of staff should you wish your child to have something specific, we can cater for a variety of diets.
- If you wish to provide your child with their own food, please let us know.
- At snack times, the children are expected to sit down together in small groups and we encourage them to have good manners and be sociable.
- Activities include:
Games and board games.
Sports and fitness activities
Colouring, drawing or writing.
If you have any queries, please speak to Mrs Cox about after school ‘stay and play’ club and Mrs Mayor about Breakfast club.